View Single Post
Old 2023-10-29, 04:03   Link #78
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Rising of the Shield Hero season 3. The White Tiger Siblings

I raged when those slavers had their way with the rebuilt Lurolona village that Naofumi put so much effort, time, and money to reconstruct in order to shelter the slaves he purchased back.

An idiotic bunch whom thought that their nobility backup would spare them warranted execution, however, they did seriously underestimated the Shield Hero's shrewd tactics. Hence, Naofumi circumnavigated the restriction by selling them to Siltvelt where humans are just much hated as demi-humans are much despised in Melromarc; an ironic twist of fate and fitting for those bozos.

Lastly, Trash Boat mellowed out when he took a close look at Atla and judging from the Queen's expression she knows something deeper on Trash Boat besides he was once the fame Vassal Hero of the Staff which Naofumi absolutely laughed it off as a joke.

And, yes, as an anime-only watcher it has to take to turn off my suspension of disbelief to process that Trash Boat was actually someone remotely important and let alone remotely decent human being in the past.

I mean given his track record on the messes he did way back in season one including supressing the Shield Hero for starters.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote