View Single Post
Old 2023-10-27, 09:03   Link #61
Frontier

Motoyasu might be Naofumi's least favorite of the Three Stooges, but at least they've found him. No surprise his entire party abandoned him though. Dang, I didn't expect Ren's to straight up be dead .

I know Bitch deserves it, but I do feel kind of bad for the queen who still has to get used to calling her own daughter a Bitch all the time. I mean, she does it, but you can tell it still makes her a little uncomfortable .

Nice to see granny and Eclaire teaching the kids swordfighting. Including Rishia, despite being older. Is this supposed to be some kind of Rishia training arc ?

Oh hey, it's the clown girl! Now without her mask! What's up with that voice, though? She looked too fancy to be one of the kids, but Naofumi doesn't want her anywhere near the village even though she doesn't seem to mean any harm and could've helped with their money problems. I kind of felt bad for her. I mean, she looked back three times !

The days have not been kind to Motoyasu. He finds one of his old party members but Elena wants nothing to do with him and makes it clear that she was only ever after his clout and fame. In fact all the girls in his party straight up abandoned him when he was fruitlessly attacking the Spirit Tortoise. He really thought he could outshine Naofumi .

Oh hey, they found Ren! That happened faster than I expected. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he'd internalize his parties death as not his fault, just a consequence of him not being strong enough, but at least he's always been the more reasonable of the Three Stooges and is willing to go along with Naofumi...until Bitch shows up !

I can't believe it. Bitch is pulling the same stunts she did the first time, buttering up Ren and making him double down on his negative thoughts to turn him loyal to her and against Naofumi. She even claims Motoyasu raped her this time! And somehow her slave crest isn't calling her out on her bold-faced lies. And she manages to turn Ren into Motoyasu and Motoyasu into Naofumi, all the while Naofumi has to listen to this drivel and nonsense .

I can't believe Ren attacked Naofumi where people could have been hurt. And he's surprised Naofumi could so easily deflect his attack? Come off it Ren .

What's a guy to do when he's abandoned all hope in women? Well, go back to simping for Filo, of course! And who can blame him after that fun and impromptu idol sequence ?

Okay, so it seems like Motoyasu is actually going to go along with Naofumi's plan and train for the Phoenix fight...but he's also gone kind of nuts and is trying to win Filo's hand in marriage from "father" Naofumi. He's still the same old Motoyasu though, calling Raphtalia a "Pig." I wish they'd beat him up more. Can't completely change a guy I guess .