View Single Post
Old 2023-10-01, 15:28   Link #9279
TURI123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
There were a lot of Orihime x Ichigo moments, but I'd say they were mostly one-sided. It was made clear from pretty much her first appearance that Orihime was in love with Ichigo, and that's been her drive throughout the entire series. Her confession before leaving for Hueco Mundo is the most romantic scene in Bleach. Ichigo never expressed romantic feelings for either Orihime or Rukia, but it was at least shown that he found Orihime very attractive when the outfit Urahara gave her in TYBW made him blush like crazy. Ichigo had other scenes where he displayed embarrassment seeing women in skimpy outfits or outright naked (the earliest was probably with Yoruichi), but not a single one with Rukia.

With Renji x Rukia, it's pretty much the other way around. It's made clear during Ichigo's fight with Renji that Renji loves her, but Rukia never seems to see him as a romantic interest.

Amusingly, Kubo was asked fairly recently on his website what he thought of the anime shipping Ichigo with Rukia, and he said he saw no such thing and certainly didn't give them any instructions.

Actually, Ichigo Kurosaki becomes embarrassed by Rukia Kuchiki when they were at the "White Bone Hell".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
If I am right, the 3 World concept wasn't mentioned in the Manga right?
It was only mentioned in that Novel Series.

The "Three-Worlds" concept was mentioned in the Manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
I have a question for those who have read the novel; Is it true that Gremmy was the "Brain" of the Spiritual King and not just any brain?, i ask that I have seen videos in Youtube that say that, but I don't remember that being mentioned in the manga.

I think it was said in the Novel: "Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World" that Gremmy Thoumeaux has part of the "Soul King" but the Novel: "Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World" didn't mention what is the part. (but since he is a "Brain" I think it's fair to assume that his part is the brain).
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote