View Single Post
Old 2023-10-01, 09:41   Link #12769
BaaBaaBlackSheep

Okay, I need help finding this manga, but I don't remember the title, character names, or author. I remember one chapter in a lot of detail, though. It's in black and white, with a pretty but simple art style. It shows a slim, teen girl in shorts and black tights and a blonde teen boy wearing a baseball cap and a very loose shirt walking down the streets of their city, carrying sparklers in a white plastic bag. But then the girl gets grabbed by a thuggish man, and it's implied that he was going to assault her. So the boy grabs a wooden plank and hits the man with it, and the girl escapes from his grasp. But the man then grabs the boy and then says that he "isn't bad himself" and that he has a 'pretty face'. After hearing this, the boy kinda freezes up, and is really scared, until the girl hits the man with a metal pipe, and they both run away and escape. Then, it shows them on a swing set on a hill. The boy tells the girl that his step-father r*ped him after his mother died because his face looks like his mothers. There is some pretty graphic images of the step father pushing the boy down on his bed and putting his hand under his shirt. Then, his father forced him to become a prostitute to help out with the money. He then reveals that sparklers that they had in the plastic bag were given to him by a 'client', because he was so excited to go light them with her, so he begged the 'client' to get them for him. Then, it shows the girl and the boy crying, as she comforts him, and tells him that she's like a brother to her, and she's really sorry for what happened to him. Pls tell me if you know the title!!
Tl;Dr: A boy is r*ped and forced to become a prostitute by his step-father after his mother died, and he meets a girl and goes to light sparklers with her on a hill.
BaaBaaBlackSheep is offline   Reply With Quote