View Single Post
Old 2023-09-30, 11:57   Link #385
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Those two episodes were amazing overall. Most of it was completely new content, showcasing the power of Squad Zero instead of having them lose off-panel after the Aushwalhen like in the manga. The four of them having their bankai sealed unless three of them die seems like bad design (and honestly, feels like an excuse for Kubo to not have to come up with four new bankais), but Senjumaru's bankai was immensely powerful even if I have no clue how it works. Looks like it can figure out their weaknesses and wipe up something on the spot to take advantage of them? Or is it all just illusions? If it's the latter, it's too similar to Rose's bankai. Another reason Squad Zero is smart: Senjumaru didn't bother explaining her ability and just coldly killed them all.

It was a very weird place to end the season. I mean, the cliffhanger is the good guys winning? Whaaat?

But then after seeing what came after the credits, it became obvious this wasn't the planned ending and they came across production issues. The title of the final episode being changed at the last minute is further evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Lille now has the ability to shoot through anything and avoid shooting what he doesn't want to! Perfect against Oh-Etsu!
I think Nimaiya just plain misunderstood how his power works. He said it shoots through anything between him and his target, not that it shoots through anything endlessly. Nimaiya was the target, so the "shot" ends with him being pierced. I don't know, it's just plain logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Oh, and NOW they bring back Kon and the Illustrated Guide to Soul Reapers for some completely random and out-of-place comedy? They didn't even animate these, they just used heads. What a legend you are, Bleach .
Honestly, it was embarrassing. Just talking stickers acting out scenes that were cut in the first season. At least make it a slide-show or something... but I guess their issues were really that big.

It's not so much related to Bleach as it is to the studio itself. Apparently they delayed plenty of other stuff. I don't expect Bleach to come back until next Summer instead of Spring. If they can get their shit in order, that is.