View Single Post
Old 2023-09-25, 16:06   Link #44
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I look forward to having this show back. Because there is a nice built in conflict for the series. Red and Rit are extremely cute together and seeing that relationship blossom is nice. Both have also been through a lot in their lives. Same if not more so for Ruti who had the role of hero pressed onto her and was forced into fights she never had a choice over participating in.

But there's also the angle of whether it's really ok for those that have the ability to take action to say "nah, retired." Can the people who want to fight actually get the job done? Can they win without Ruti and Red? Just without Red the Hero's Party was kind of spiraling. Motivation is nice. But if they can't win then a lot of people are going to die.

I fully expect to enjoy the cuteness while semi-regularly wondering aloud about the costs of that cute peace .
To be honest I really hope they don't address the main conflict or have the protagonists deal with anything serious because it just makes them come off worse the more you think about it .