View Single Post
Old 2023-09-25, 11:31   Link #131
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Why do you think this means he has no redeeming qualities? People can have differing desires. The literal first thing we see him do in this chapter is express concern for Megumi.

Besides, Nanami is himself a biased person so why are people acting as if his opinion is absolute?
Because after he told Gojo priority became fun of combat against Sukuna, Haibara and Geto quickly affirm it to be true.
All three of them then agreed that Gojo never cares about jujutsu or protecting people to begin with, which Gojo unable to refute ... and put past narration on weird state.

So his frustration following Hidden Inventory is a lie? Extending Riko vacation is because he need some fun from fighting someone strong?
He actually look forward for more assassin to the point he stayed awake for three days? What about Yuji and Yuta future or maybe revolutionize jujutsu society which became the deal whenever he got to share screentime with Gakuganji?

Geto is his best friend, he aware Gojo tried to change things his own way in 0 as he learned about Yuta recruitment.
I actually expected him to tell Nanami that Gojo is not that bad after their awful experience with the cult, but no, it hardly matters compare to echoing Yorozu words?
Gojo being battle maniac is not new, you can see him clearly enjoyed flexing on Hanami the moment he knew the risk is low to civilian; as he sealed, this battle maniac do admit he screwed up and said he got faith on his students ... not "To be able to seal me, man, Jogo and Mahito are seriously awesome, not sure I can win even if Hanami never there to begin with".