View Single Post
Old 2023-09-23, 22:59   Link #12766
anime2004

Hi SaoriShun, I don't know it yet myself but I got a random first impression of "Cheeky Angel" but it's from up to 2003, and the eye might be a bit high on the unknown character, the other main character would have spikey hair but his top half is white, taller and flairs out more including bangs. Though it could be some other minor character in the bottom panel. I assume not a match, but it's been a long time since I read it. I wouldn't look too hard at that thought as a possibility. I just mention it since it some how popped into mind for a moment. I see/know what they mean regarding I's like style. I've watched the ovas but don't own any manga for it.

I'll have to give it some thought for a while, but do give it time for others to come by and see your request. Sorry to post so quickly without anything good ready to go. I'm very busy this weekend but it of interest I may poke around too regarding Vouge Nippon and that issue. Not sure I'll find anything but if something maybe useful comes up I'll let you know. Luckily 2007 is also around internet times, even if the clipping might be older.

EDIT2: I just had one pop in for SaoriShun

I think it could be "Remote" but can go look some and see. It may not be it as it's been a long time but that one is probably worth looking into.

Title(en): Remote
Title(jp): リモート
Years: 2002-2004 in Weekly Young Magazine
Artist: Koshiba Tetsuya (小柴哲也)
Author: Seimaru Amagi (pen: 天樹征丸 / 樹林 伸)
Links: Wiki(en)(jp)

It got a English release by Tokyopop too.

I don't think I have a copy but I tore through several volumes in a short time back then. Maybe a guilty pleasure in that I was not completely hooked but it had a bit of appeal for me in some potential detective mystery, etc. I don't think I finished reading it.

That darn fiance that pops up! I think Haha. Not the bishonen brilliant detective.

The characters profile images may not be in every place but I think I can find some examples and return here. I'm not 100% on it yet but much more then the random mention earlier.

TL;DR…
Rambling about the (not so complicated) path to considering it
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
So if it's Remote then please let the person that did the mockup art know I think that helped in a way!

Last edited by anime2004; 2023-09-25 at 06:16. Reason: Edit2: just had one pop in. Added note about remote
anime2004 is offline   Reply With Quote