View Single Post
Old 2006-08-23, 23:53   Link #35
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Okay. lets try to turn this away from the screams of agony from the game players/people who have talked with game players/people who have read spoilers/blah blah blah.
I seem to hear the same thing almost everytime we get a new ero-game/sound novel/doujin game to anime or novel to anime.

"Let Kyoto Animation do a remake" (Geez, people must think they have Mida's golden touch or something. Why not J.C. Staff?)

" 'X' scene wasn't here, let the infidels burn for this atrocity!!"

Listen. You will NEVER have the same experience you had when you first saw a scene, even if they remake it perfectly.

I've never played the game, and i'm having a lot of fun figuring things out, i may be a bit confuesd, but not enough for my enjoyment of the show ro be lessened.

Sorry if I was sounding rude or off-base, but this heckling is just too harsh sometimes.
I was browsing around and found these posts and felt the need to post this.