View Single Post
Old 2023-08-18, 10:39   Link #11149
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Guys who the characters that you considered to be wasted?

My are these:

The 5 unnamed and unknown Ultimate Class Devils of Hades's army: In the Volume 24 it was affirmed that Lilith have give to birth 5 Ultimate Class Devils with the potential of be Maou Class, it seem that Ishibumi may have forgotten about them cause from what I remember they weren't mentioned anymore and aren't appeared yet in the story. I think that those 5 were wasted cause they could have been redeemed and maybe join some peerage cause or maybe they could have reach the Maou's class and be used by Nebiros for his research of creating artificial Super Devils, he could have use them for testing the Malebranche's power and unleashing them again the DXD.

Sonneilon and Gressil : I don't mind that those two were defeated by Cao Cao and Tobio but for me they shouldn't have been killed, they were said to be Super Devil in future so for me they could have been used again as villains in future. They could have been join Nebiros in became Super Devils, they particular Devil Traits thanks the Malebranche could have been evolved at the point of be threat for Issei and Vali in their DXD's forms.

Dulio Gesualdo : This guy is the owner of second strongest Longinus and was said to be a genius but Ishibumi during his match again Issei in the Vol 23 make him more a like brawler than someone who is extremely dangerous cause his mastership over his Longinus's abilities. I think that is a little disappointing that someone who is defined as a genius and possesses the second strongest Longinus hasn't shown us more than what he has show far with his Balance Breakker. In theory he should be one of the characters with the greatest potential but the fact that he is one of the Reincarnated Angels (Ishibumi doesn't seem to care much about them) is penalizing him by simply making him a recurring character. He has fought Crom Cruach and was in the Vali's list of the ones he want fight so I would have expect more from him.

Ruval Phenex and his Azazel Cup: I think these guys deserved to show off in a match against Issei's team in the Azazel Cup, it has been stated that they are capable of giving some teams a hard time with God class beings due to their immortality so in my opinion Issei could have faced them before he has get the summoning of Ddraig and the ability to use Pseudo DXD for 88 minutes. Issei could have lost against them and not against the reincarnated angels, for me Dulio could have faced Vali in a fight where he would have really exploited his Longinus capabilities to the fullest instead of ending up having a fistfight like he did with Issei. Bennu is a immortal of God Class so maybe he could have resisted again Issei Pseudo DXD until the time limit of that form would haven't last longer any more, also losting again the team of her big brother could have been an a even greater psychological impact on Ravel.

Saji Genshioru: I feel sorry for Saji, this guy was one of the Issei's rivals and one he is side-line character though I understand that cause Issei's current power level he must be a serious opponent anymore. However I think that Ishibumi could have give him more, he could have a least find a way for give him a power up over his BXB and make him SG a Longinus a well. The fact that that is one the Sona's pawns and that he haven't a Longinus they are what keep him from going any further and this a shame since his abilities if they get empowered could be quite dangerous if they would be used against not ridiculously strong beings.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote