View Single Post
Old 2023-08-10, 05:44   Link #8220
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Other new characters have been kinda pointless so far, like Latia or Iryuka. There's no reason these characters couldn't have been introduced in the Millicas spin-off he wants to write. It seems like they are potential love interests, but he could have just added Seekvaira to the harem especially since she's like one of the only girls that has similar hobbies and interests as Issei.
Agree, that short story was basically useless just like many others. I dunno be potentially members of the harem but I hope it could happened since this at very least would give them a reason to exist.

I think that Seekvaria isn't becoming one of Issei's girls cause maybe Ishi has choice that Rias should be the only one of the 4 Rookie King to be in the harem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
We've never needed ExE or FxF and I hope he's not planning to keep Melvazoa and Seraselbes for a Boruto-esque spin-off. Indra, Shiva and/or the Malebranche would have been okay for the final antagonists.
I too hope he haven't such kind of plans.

I believe that he has though that the Eevie by before the Azazel Cup, we know that he was thinking that make Shiva the final antagonist but if you think about it we have heard of Chichigami already by Volume 7.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote