View Single Post
Old 2023-08-09, 18:53   Link #99
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
My thoughts on the early part of this episode "hang on ladies, let me get you the shovel you need to dig your own graves." Stupidity is too weak to fully describe Kaya and her mother. Absolute morons.

Though idiot of the year might end up going to Koji's father. It's one thing to be so stupidly arrogant to think he stood a chance once...but he actually went back in for Round 2 . That is hilarious. The only thing that moron managed to accomplish was burning down the Saimori family estate .

The whole situation is kind of hilarious when it comes to Miyo's father since he was utterly blindsided by this whole situation. He basically walks out the front door and into a natural disaster . Obviously he absolutely deserves this based on past behavior. But it is hilarious how he had nothing to do with this specific situation. He's going to have to hope the dowry offer is still on the table since everything he has is going up in flames now .

I wish Koji was cruel enough to just leave Kaya to burn and maybe trip her mother into the burning buildings on his way out...But fair enough. He's probably right. Miyo would probably still feel a bit bad if she heard her sister burned to death. It'd be a justified end, but he's still probably right.

Who knows what state those families are going to be into after this. One basically just had their estate go up in flames due to the other family. And both were deeply involved in a kidnapping and assault that nearly killed Miyo. This isn't a cute little mishap that can be shrugged off.

Loved the rescue. Loved the badass Kiyoka just marching in there to save the day. It was just all fantastic. And especially proud of Miyo in refusing to break. She was done being their plaything. Even if she was helpless, she'd at least refuse to betray her feelings and Kiyoka.

Obviously there are hints at Miyo really having some kind of power and there being more forces at play. Probably ones that will be able to put some pressure on Kiyoka.