View Single Post
Old 2023-08-09, 06:39   Link #11145
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Vali and Fenrir fighting Hades and Angra Mainyu with Hades using Samael.
Considering the power Hades has show using Samael would have been too much.

I don't wonder why Ishi make Hades forgot that he could count on Samael since his power would have make the Hell Gods to much in advantage.

Samael was like Leonard's Longinus, after having done his task he get not involved in the plot anymore since his power make him a threat so big that he should use just in some situations.

Quote:
More interesting abilities for Hades. Major Greek god, Top 10 being, and god of the Netherworld and all he gets is typical aura blasts and teleportation? He should have had major HAX and Ishibuni knows he could have done better.
I agree on this, he is the God Of The Netherworld he should have some sort ability that involved the death and the souls.

Quote:
Arthur and Strada each fighting one of the Ultimate-class devils that became Maou-class. They're supposed to be two of the strongest humans. Ishibumi should show it. Leave the other three to Lavinia, Magnus Rose, and Lint.
You know considering that Strada was having the advantage even again Vali EOJD and Nerfed Fenrir and that was said that god like beings were scary by strenght he show in the Azazel Cup beating a Maou Class devil for me isn't so much so impressive from him.

But I'm agree that Ishi should have show up those 5 Ultimate Class devils with the potential of be Maou Class.

I'm afraid he have forgotten about them, such a waste.

Quote:
Have Issei get True DxD through Ingvild singing.

I dunno about this.

Quote:
[D∞D Boost! D∞D Boost! D∞D Boost! D∞D Boost! D∞D Boost! D∞D Boost! D∞D Boost! D∞D Boost! D∞D Boost! D∞D Boost! D∞D Boost! D∞D Boost!!!!!!!]

From my jewel, a completely new voice that I’d never heard before echoed loudly! At the same time, an unknown power started to overflow from my body! It seemed to have risen from my depths! Light purple particles started to appear around us and they surrounded my comrades. These were the particles that appeared when she was singing in the park—.
Despite what Issei have say on Shin DX 1 I'm not sure that Ingvild could have let him reach the True DXD G.

Honestly considering how much Ishi want remember to us that Issei's powers are related to girls's breast I don't mind that he has get True DXD G after having remember his love for them.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote