View Single Post
Old 2023-08-05, 08:10   Link #84
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Her new bishop could be a Buddhist nun. Someone who focused on purification and exorcism of evil spirits and creating powerful seals. Also they could use talismans like Kamo Tadami from the Student Council. And is also well-versed in healing techniques and rituals.
For the bishop I was thinking maybe to a member of the Clan Himejima that perhaps want be close to Akeno and maybe would prefer be a devil than a member of Himejima's clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
It could also easily be Shooting Star's Bishop and Knight, as we discussed before. And hey, no one predicted Rias would get Loup Garou. Don't think this one is too outlandish.
Is a possibility. Ishi until now hasn't used them anymore, I'm afraid he could have forgotten about both them and 5 Ultimate Class Devils of Hades's Army that were supposed to have the potential of be Maou Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Another potential candidate i would put into consideration is the descendent of a past Boosted Gear & Divine Dividing possessor. But then again, we don't know how many Dragon based SG are there in the world, so hard to tell how effective he/she would be if it's just twice critical. Maybe they could have it that, he/she manage to find a piece of Draig/Albion's original flesh and made a weapon from it. Or they did a contract with some Dragons like Asia.
What you think about what B214 has said here?

I think that maybe a Belzard's descendant could exist, he could inherited Belzard's fighting talent and have a dragon type SG. He could take some pawns of Xenovia or Ravel or even be the Sairoarg's last vacant mutated pawn.

I was thinking that maybe a Elsha's descendant could take some of Issei's pawns. Maybe since she is the descendant of a former owner of BG she could have a big affinity with dragons's powers, she could have pact with Tiamat for seal her in artificial SG created by Grigori.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote