View Single Post
Old 2023-08-05, 07:58   Link #83
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Plus wouldn't she be too powerful for a single knight or bishop piece? And besides wouldn't her actual position as leader of the Valkyries prevent her from becoming a servant?
I agree with your reason here, honestly I have think to her since her abilities could be suited for both a knight and bishop and cause Ishi could have use her for hurry up with Rias's peerage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
I have an idea of who Rias' new knight could be. Maybe it could be a distant relative of hers from one of the side branches of the Gremory family. And they happen to wield a demonic sword and once they become Rias's knight, she could give them the Galantine she received from the Church making the person a dual wielder of both a holy sword and demonic sword. Also could act as good foreshadowing for Ex. And the person would be have a mix of Kiba's speed and technique while having Xenovia's dual-wielding style.
Considering that Ishi has introduce Runeas and Chysis Gremory just lately then I think we can't exclude the possibility that her knight could be a relative of her.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote