View Single Post
Old 2023-08-05, 05:12   Link #81
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
I can't see the need. She's basically served her purpose with Rossweisse and I doubt she's doing anything major again.
Plus wouldn't she be too powerful for a single knight or bishop piece? And besides wouldn't her actual position as leader of the Valkyries prevent her from becoming a servant?

I have an idea of who Rias' new knight could be. Maybe it could be a distant relative of hers from one of the side branches of the Gremory family. And they happen to wield a demonic sword and once they become Rias's knight, she could give them the Galantine she received from the Church making the person a dual wielder of both a holy sword and demonic sword. Also could act as good foreshadowing for Ex. And the person would be have a mix of Kiba's speed and technique while having Xenovia's dual-wielding style.

Her new bishop could be a Buddhist nun. Someone who focused on purification and exorcism of evil spirits and creating powerful seals. Also they could use talismans like Kamo Tadami from the Student Council. And is also well-versed in healing techniques and rituals.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote