View Single Post
Old 2006-08-23, 18:26   Link #26
BakaOnna

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBlue
I haven't seen the EP yet, but OMG WTF!
THEY SKIP THE MONOLOUGE?! NO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THEY SKIP THE DOLL SCENE TOO?!

I'm going to cry now. They just skip my favorite scene in this entire arc. Well, at least Sushi-Y is somewhat satisfied over the Satoko scene so I guess not all is lost.

I'm hoping they did the monologue during K1's torture and Mion's 1,000 gomenasai pleas during the Satoko incident (that was so f'd up, Shion).

Spoiler for what I believe they skipped:
Oooooh, so that's the doll scene. Then it does make more sense, because I was wondering why the doll caused Shion's inner demon to awake. Now I get it. I remembered back in ep. 8 of Watanagashi-hen, Sushi-Y mentioned it and posted pics of it from the manga. It was so sad. But I can sort of see why Deen took out the doll scene. If they wanted to do the doll scene in this arc, they would've had to add it in Watanagashi-hen, or it won't seem parallel to the non-gamer watchers.

Anyway, this is the second episode in this series where I couldn't wait for the sub. I gave it an 8, even though it's more of an 7.5. The weird face animation is really getting annoying now.

But reading all these missing things, Deen screwed up big time. I think the main problem with this series is the length. Reading all these things, if the studio did add all this like the monologues, doll scene, etc., this series would end up being 52 episodes.