View Single Post
Old 2023-08-03, 02:28   Link #2258
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewR5D4 View Post
Hertrude, Clarice, Deirdre, and Louise forced Leon to agree to any favor in exchange for their help in the coming war. Naturally he said yes without thinking (believing they want money), unaware that he just doubled the size of his harem.
I am ok with others, except Hertrude primarily because of her boobs size (she doesn't fit with the others).
If Hertrauda was still alive and would have come with her to join the harem, i would be ok though (or is there a way that could allow Hertrauda to be revived, i mean this is based on a game world so revival items should be possible).
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewR5D4 View Post
Roland agrees to give up the throne in exchange for the safety of his mistresses and bastard children. Leon should sweeten the pot by throwing in his sister, Jenna.
Wouldn't Roland consider Jenna as old and too rough? (as he seems to prefer much younger ones who are more submissive)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
As for Leon's girls, call me crazy, but I was hoping Louse would stick with Colin, as I think Leon already has a lot of Waifus (I think we should add Milaine as well), plus I think they would make an interesting couple on theirs right? , but many probably complain about the age difference... well, there's nothing to do XD
Yeah, Louise has too big of a gap in age with Colin.
And we don't really know if Colin likes Older Girls.

I know he had a crush on Noelle (who is a few years younger than Louise), but after his heart being broken because Leon took her, he might have grown out of ever falling in love with someone Older, in fear of them being NTR'ed by Leon (especially after Leon takes in Mylene in his Harem, which some might consider as him NTR'ing the King even-though it's not).

As for Louise in Leon's Harem.
Well, she fills the important role of the Sisterly Wife, the type who would take care of her Husband as a Caring Older Sister would.

If i am right, each member of Leon's Harem covers a specific aspect of a relationship.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2023-08-03 at 02:43.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote