View Single Post
Old 2023-08-02, 19:20   Link #80
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Kaya is so easily manipulated and completely delusional. Even if she did manage to get Miyo to cancel the engagement, Kiyoka would never want Kaya since she is pretty much everything he despises. Of course, Tatsuishi oji-san knows that and is just using the dumbass because there's no one better to bully Miyo. It's pretty funny and appropriate how no matter what happens, Kaya will end up being the loser.

I'm really hoping Miyo's love for Kiyoka and the confidence she has gained will manage to make her hold on until help arrives. Even better if she tells off Kaya.

I have a lot more respect for Koji now. It was actually a very good deal for him: he'd be rid of the awful Kaya and get to be with his sweetheart Miyo. He had everything to gain and nothing to lose. Yet, he put Miyo's own wishes and welfare first and stood up to his father for the first time in his life. Even asked Kiyoka for help.
I'm also expecting Kaya being involved will end up screwing over the Saimori's if Kiyoka ends up reigning fire all over the Tatsuishi's to the point where Kaya is caught in the crossfire or she can't be engaged to them any more and loses face.