View Single Post
Old 2023-08-02, 10:03   Link #77
Frontier

Nothing beats showing off your wifes' new kimono! It's cute watching Kiyoka be kind of awkward as the only guy there, especially when the old shipping ladies just bask in the romance between him and Miyo .

Tatsuashi knows exactly what to say to get Kaya incensed and ready to screw over her sister by any means possible. I get the sense Kaya's mother put the idea into her head that she absolutely HAS to be better than or superior to Miyo under any circumstance, which Kaya internalized as meaning Miyo can never be happier than her or achieve something she can't. And she'll do anything to make sure she has Kiyoka to herself .

Nice of Miyo to invite Godo to their dinner party, especially so he can keep needling Kiyoka about their relationship. But when you see the way Kiyoka looks when he sees Miyo all dolled up, you can't help but enjoy watching these two together. Even if you end up feeling like a third wheel. Also way to flirt with another mans' future wife only to have her tell you point-blank she prefers her hubby .

Miyo has another nightmare? Kiyoka detected some supernatural energy, so it seems like it's more than just Miyo's emotional trauma. Is someone intentionally forcing her to have nightmares or is it her own powers acting up ?

Delivering lunch to your man? super sweet. But dang it Miyo, if only you hadn't forgotten the amulet. I'm guessing it has some kind of protective charm or way for Kiyoka to track her whereabouts .

I guess it wouldn't be an classic Shojo story if the female lead wasn't kidnapped at some point. They're basically going to bully her into reneging her engagement to Kiyoka so she can marry into Koji's family. But I think they vastly underestimated how far Kiyoka is willing to go for Miyo .

Koji finally steps up, even knowing that he might get Miyo out of the deal he can't abide by what his family is doing to her or has been doing taking a blind eye to the abuse she dealt with for their own purposes...not that he's powerful enough to stand up to his father. It seems like telekinesis is their family bloodline ability ?

I didn't know what to make of Koji's brother, but he did free him and push Koji to do what he needed to do, so he doesn't seem like a bad guy deep down .

I thought Koji was going to rush in solo to try to save Miyo, but he made the right call telling Kiyoka. Miyo's kidnappers are in for a world of hurt .