View Single Post
Old 2023-07-18, 04:12   Link #74
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
By your logic Diehauser would be banned from the regular Rating Games because ordinary high-class devils don't stand a chance against him.
Nope, in my opinion Diehauser's case is different from the one of Issei.

I mean Diehauser despite his power for the moment isn't consider to be a Super Devil. He is very special but not much like Issei.

Issei already is recognized a Super Devil, in future he would the fight beings that are even above GR.

Quote:
Issei is Rias's ONLY pawn. She had to use all 8 of her pawn pieces to reincarnate him. While his growth. Is very abnormal even among Longinus possessors he is still a part of Rias's peerage. If the problem is that they're too powerful they can put some limitations on Rias's team )ike Issei not being able to use DxD against certain teams.

Honestly I think he would be authorized using the DXD again no one team in the regular RG since the CXC already is Maou Class and maybe it could be God Class in Eevie's war. Also we don't know how Issei's further growth would be.

Maybe cause the Ophis and GR's powers that could influenced more and more his body and soul he could be able to beat a Maou just with BXB, in the Shin DXD 2 it was said that his base is High Class so who know how strong his base and his BXB could be after having further explored his potential. In future he could be able to fight beings under Maou Class by just the Dragonfication.

Quote:
I will agree that creating interesting characters at this point seems hard for Ishibumi at this point. He seems to be running short on creativity and originality. The last character that he introduced that was kind of interesting was Nero Raimondi(Uriel's Ace). The rest are just meh and just are copies of other characters either personality-wise or ability-wise.
I hope that he wouldn't introduced too much new characters unless they wouldn't use just for the peerages of this thread. The series already have too many characters and he still have to introduced the Eevie's army, the others unnamed Malebranche and the possible new members of Issei's harem to would use for the peerage.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote