View Single Post
Old 2023-07-17, 14:59   Link #70
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Why would she be banned from participating in Rating Games?
I was thinking that maybe the others random high class devils could be too afraid of her team and think that isn't fair have to fight again a team made of monsters.

Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Kiba and Loup can still fight in regular RG but someone like Issei who is already a Super Devil that have beat god-class beings and Gasper that can be one of 5 most powerful Longinus's users and a future Super Devil in my opinion would be consider too much for the regulars RG.

Quote:
Akeno, Kiba, and Koneko are monsters as well.
Sure Akeno, Kiba and Koneko are something of not average at all among devils but for the moment they are just above regulars Ultimate Class. I would consider them less monster that Diehauser that is a Maou Class who has defeated even gods in the Azazel Cup.

Quote:
You seem to think that the knight and bishop are going to be Longinus possessors. I just want them to have some uniquely strong abilities like Bennia or Loup Garou. I don't want them to just have some slap-on ability like being super fast because Kiba already had that or being very powerful in the use of one element because Akeno pretty much has that.
Understood, I see your point here.

You know I was thinking considering that we already Kiba as the one that is dangerous because his speed, various kind of swords and technique and tactics, Xenovia that is focus on the holy power, raw power and defense and Bennia that is special cause she is very unique knight because she is a grim reaper then what kind of special characteristics Rias's new knight should have for be special?

Writting a new character from the 0 and make him/her interesting despite how many characters the story already have seem a hard task at this point after all those years.

Quote:
Just have them join Saji's peerage.
Lol, in that case Saji would have a role bigger than what he could actually have in future

I almost hope it will happened..
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote