View Single Post
Old 2023-07-17, 08:29   Link #68
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Just being really fast or having powerful magic doesn't really make you a strong character at this point. If they couldn't even defeat a single member of Sairaorg's team in my view they aren't really strong enough to be in Rias's peerage that's full of monsters and abnormalities.

@ Lucidrago the fact is that in my opinion if Rias's peerage members would be only made of monsters then she would banned by regulars Rating Games

Issei could already be in the future banned list, Gasper as well if is future power would be something broken could end up by not allowed anymore to be in regular Rating Games.

Rias would need guys that are strong but she want have a peerage that allow her to be the champion regulars RG one day, but if she keep up like this then it would end up that only she, Akeno, Kiba and Koneko would be allowed to play regulars RG

The fact that they haven't managed to be no one of Sairorg's peerage was more or less justified by the fact that they weren't at the 100% of the shape cause they haven't fully recovered by their previous matches.

Quote:
My point about them being meant to be Rias's servants us that why hasn't it happened already? Ingvild was introduced and made Issei's queen in the same volume. Same goes for Issei, Asia, and Xenovia joining Rias's peerage initially. He tends not to waste time on that front.
I think that is not already happened cause simply the last Shin Volumes were already long enough for be focus on adding new people on Rias's peerage.

Quote:
I know that the knight and bishop piece have low values but Sona was able to reincarnate someone like Bennia with a single knight piece. So I at least have some hope for Rias.

It can be that Rias would managed to have two new strong characters cause maybe the bishop or the knight could turn into a mutation piece but as I have already say if they are too broken Rias risk that she couldn't use them in the regulars RG.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote