View Single Post
Old 2023-07-17, 08:12   Link #67
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Uh, I mean we don't even know Shooting Star's real name. The fact that he hasn't named the other members doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have other plans for them. They all have one single actual appearance so far.

Kinda jumping the gun here. As already stated, they could easily be meant to be the new Bishop or Knight.
I thought about that too as the same logic applies to Connla and Marsilio on Cao Cao's team. Except they had powerful Sacred Gears when they were introduced at least and at least served a purpose other than just filling up a character slot because Shooting Star needed some teammates.

Just being really fast or having powerful magic doesn't really make you a strong character at this point. If they couldn't even defeat a single member of Sairaorg's team in my view they aren't really strong enough to be in Rias's peerage that's full of monsters and abnormalities.

There are other existing characters like Jeanne or Le Fay that would make better additions than those unnamed characters that have traits that sound impressive but really aren't once you look at the power of the other characters in the series.

My point about them being meant to be Rias's servants us that why hasn't it happened already? Ingvild was introduced and made Issei's queen in the same volume. Same goes for Issei, Asia, and Xenovia joining Rias's peerage initially. He tends not to waste time on that front. Which leads me to believe he has two entirely new characters in mind for Rias's knight and bishop that will be introduced later.

I know that the knight and bishop piece have low values but Sona was able to reincarnate someone like Bennia with a single knight piece. So I at least have some hope for Rias.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote