View Single Post
Old 2023-07-17, 06:39   Link #65
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Besides saying that he has speed faster than a god what else did he do? Did he defeat anyone from Sairaorg's team? Is he faster than Kiba, Bennia, or Nimura? Let's be honest, Shooting Star and his team are the laziest characters Ishibuni has ever put in this series and only Shooting Star can be called a character IMO.
I agree that they were basically created just for let Shooting Star have a team again the Sairoarg but I was thinking it wouldn't be better for Ishi try to try to write and give a decent development to these 3 characters instead of creating new characters from 0. I mean wouldn't it be better for him also considering his health which is slowing down the writing of the story a lot focusing more on what he already has instead of trying to squeeze his imagination?

Quote:
I really don't see the problem in him creating new characters as long as they're useful and not just caricatures(Shooting Star's teammates), poorly-used plot devices(Valerie, Tosca, and Meredith), or stand-ins for other characters(Bova Tannin).
Agree on this, for what concern Bova maybe Ishi could have some little plans about him otherwise the training under Crom Cruach could have been something he could have avoid writting and informed us.

I'm a little afraid about that Sefaria girl, hope she will not be just yet the another damsel in distress.

Quote:
I just feel it's obvious that Ishibuni is going to create new characters that have unique abilities to fill out Rias' and Issei's peerages. If he had wanted certain existing characters to join Rias's and Issei's peerage he would have done so by now or created a reason for some to join(Sona becoming the head of Sitri). It's only 4 more characters although I suspect Rias's new knight and bishop will both be female and in Issei's harem.
We must be really hope that if Rias new knight and bishop would be girls they end up in the harem otherwise they will became just another pair of girls which will further increase the number of characters in the story without there is a really need of that.

Just like that two high class devils introduced in that short story that has show a Mecha-Fafnir.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote