View Single Post
Old 2023-07-16, 19:58   Link #62
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
This is just a thought but what if, with the exception of Valerie, Gaspers peerage is made up of Isseis children? We know he’s their teacher in the future but what if this is because he took them into his peerage?
While that is interesting I doubt that would happen. I
Because I see Ex becoming a king like his father and mother. And besides wouldn't their evil piece traits have been mentioned if that was the case?

Gasper is Rias's bishop so it would naturally make sense that he would have some connection to Issei's children just like Kiba.

I was thinking that Rias's new knight could be a high-class devil from a noble family that specializes in swordsmanship and wielding demonic swords. Like perhaps the devil left on a journey to become strong and honed their swordsmanship and martial arts ability since they were born with just regular amounts of demonic power for a high-class devil. Because the house lost most of their demonic swords during the Great War and civil war and the few demonic swords they have left are wielded by the members of the main branch and their servants. And since the devil is from a very distant side branch of the house and wasn't really gifted with any extraordinary amount of demonic power, they had very little opportunity to wield one of these swords.

They also incorporate throwing weapons into their fighting style like shuriken and kunai and are also proficient in the use of other weapons but they primarily stick to a single one-handed sword while keeping their other hand free.

I was thinking they could be inspired based on Ikki Kurogane from Rakudai Kishi. And once they joined Rias' peerage they could receive Galantine.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2023-07-16 at 20:23.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote