View Single Post
Old 2023-07-05, 08:09   Link #230
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I would say my favorite thing from the series was Kamille due to how he comes across despite having one of the worst fathers ever. It might be exaggerated that he does karate, engineer and newtype at the same time but I guess they really needed marketing

Gotta say that even after so many years I don't know how to acknowledge Quattro/Char. Is he supposed to be at his mature? He is calm as heck in almost all his scenes and then in Char's Counterattack feels like a different guy as if all character development was scrapped. They say Athrun repeats stuff in Destiny but the Axis thing is on a whole new level.

The romance also feels quite weak due to Four and Kamille falling in love a second after seeing. Same with Amuro and Beltorchika.

The chaotic ending was pretty epic after the One Year War but waiting for the entire Double Zeta to see Kamille's fate sure was disappointing. Maybe Scirocco needs more screentime to explain how is it that a Newtype can mindrape others