View Single Post
Old 2023-07-04, 11:51   Link #12
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

While I have my problems with the series, I wouldn't mind reading or watching a spinoff to see some characters ending their arcs. I mean, outside the early one, the Elan Ceres were kinda douchebags and the last clone felt like he had his arc really rushed. The original Elan was downright horrible to the point he lacked a moustache.

Guel probably was the one that changed for the best but his appearances in the first half was pure downgrading. I can barely remember the blonde dude's name so I won't write it but that sure means he did not leave a major impression on me.

If they were making a director's cut like they did with Destiny I would love Prospera having the same treatment as Shinn. She was pretty much Gendo Ikari but even Gendo tried redeeming himself in 3.0+1.0 during the climax.

The protagonists were really good and the mobile suits fun to watch. Suletta sure was unique with the way she was manipulated by Prospera but it didn't really feel like they develop her in season 2 to take her own decisions rather than having a sword fight out of nowhere. I never paid attention to the soundtrack but I enjoyed the opening and ending themes even if it's hard to surpass the first one. It seems they had pacing issues or something cos we never see Miorine with her father again after that big scene from season 1.