Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Maybe Tosca can join Ravel's peerage.
LOL, Kiba should have think about that

Quote:
As for Rias' knight, maybe it could be the former wielder of Excalibur Blessing that was mentioned in Volume 3. He could have left the church after the Three Factions made peace which reduced the demand for exorcists. While he was offered the chance to become a Brave Saint, he refused and decided to find his own path after serving the Church for so long. He runs into Rias' and she offers to make him her knight and gives him the Galatine she received from the church.
Agree, this could happened. I have forgotten about Galantine, is time that it have a wielder.

Quote:
I really don't think it matters as far as Valerie is concerned as she's barely a character and I feel that's generous. But Gasper having a peerage of very strong half-blood vampires with Sacred Gears would suit him. Kind of like how Sairaorg recruited devils from extinct houses to his peerage.
Maybe now that the Eevie would arrives and the Malebranche could be unleashed and want fights the Longinus's owners Valerie could be used more on the plot.

Is interesting you are idea about the Gasper's peerage make of half-vampire that have Sacred Gears. Gasper that became the mentor and the savior of someone could be perfect for his character development.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote