View Single Post
Old 2023-07-02, 17:05   Link #48
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The animation was very rough. Unrelated but it took me way too long to figure out they were talking about nipples in the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
A good start. Surprised Sylphy didn't complain about losing her hair color, as that was something Rudeus liked on her. Kinda lost as to how much time is/has passed; obv Sylphy dropping out of the sky was during the big catastrophic event of ep 8, but other than that, its hard to tell during how much time was it after that point and the end of the ep. Well I guess it doesn't matter, since even more time has passed, most likely beyond the last season.

The fight scene was pretty good; about what I expect out of the series. They didn't make a hooplah about Sylphy killing someone like they did for Rudeus, so I'm glad we are spared that melodrama.

Is the side story with Eris that was released at the end of the last season required viewing? Or just unimportant side story babble?
The timeline is hard to figure out. I think the scene where Sylphie decides to remain Ariel's bodyguard must have taken place after the end of season 1, since Sylphie looked more mature than Eris to me during that scene. At any rate, safe to assume years passed.