View Single Post
Old 2023-06-14, 15:34   Link #195
manifla
Wait, what?

I have been busy for a while and can finally take a bit of time to reread and write down some summaries!

Before any of that, I’d like to say that I’m going to shorten them up considerably from here on out. I know that anyone who can’t read the novels in Japanese (or Chinese or Korean) must wait on Yenpress or other regional localizers for pretty long periods of time, perhaps unfair amounts of time.

But at the same time, I look back and figured that too much detail isn’t a good thing for anyone about to read the books for the first time. It does take away from the experience!
I’m not gonna go back and edit my posts but no more super long summaries from here on out. Volume 15 is out next week about Mirabell and Sallinger's unseen history, and I’ve honestly no idea how many more volumes we have left before the finale.
A brief summary of 14 will take a bit of time, can't do it right now.

Let’s start off with Secret File #3. The one with Elletear on the cover. It's another compilation of silly and funny tales among our cast members in their day to day lives.
But the most important one is how Mr #1 and Elletear met years ago and set so so so much in motion.
An uplifting and twisted tale of how two outcasts found each other.

Spoiler for Genesis:

Spoiler for Training Day:

Spoiler for Genesis:

Spoiler for Skipping a lot:
manifla is offline   Reply With Quote