View Single Post
Old 2023-05-24, 02:57   Link #17
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
No one expected Anno pulled a Shin Super Sentai soon. LOL.

Understandable on said part, King-ohger's 1+9 episode major arc format really tempting for bulk watching especially if they can keep good timing like episode 5 and 10, both are nice place to rest before continuing. I guess I'll do the same depends on how Spider-Kumonos arc done.
I've watched another bulk of Kingohger from episode 6-10. Huh, it looks like they really do make 5-episode arc each time. Episode 10 ended with them (finally) working as a group & summoned the legendary Kingohger to save the 5 kingdoms at the same time with some crazy teleportation power (which is funny coz most of the time, I always thought Sentai Robo can always teleport to any battle scenes anyway ).

Also, you're right. After 10 episodes, Kaguragi is climbing closest to the top of my favorite Sentai member (Rita is still #1 due to her awkward stoic-ness ).

So, we got the 6th ranger from episode 11 onwards huh? With the pattern that they're going each arc (5 episodes), I might wait until episode 15 to watch again.