View Single Post
Old 2023-04-26, 15:11   Link #54
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
Gojou is finally back!

Curious to see if some last minute training arc would follow. I awfully want Yuuji to get some sort of Cursed Technique in the late game, or reveal that he truly inherited Sukuna's, which is not only about cutting and mincing.
Yuji eats the other 6 cursed wombs but I don't see him using blood technique, I guess that he will get a boost of cursed energy, since unlike Sukuna who didn't help him at all he will get their cursed energy for himself. So if that's the case he will have a massive boost in cursed energy, which will make him a machine in physical prowess. I mean now he is more or less on the same level as Maki (and Toji) just with a bit of cursed energy, if he gets the amount of a special grade sorcerer his body will become extreme. After all 10% of 15 Sukuna was enough to keep up with him, so he needs a boost in cursed energy to have a body who can withstand the fight.

Also, I guess that the reason why Yuji has not been able to use Sukuna's cursed technique yet is the fact that he didn't have enough cursed energy to use it, gettin the cursed wombs cursed energy could fill the blank in this sense.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote