View Single Post
Old 2023-03-28, 19:40   Link #74
Strahan

Given how often he runs into the "we cannot afford to buy all these materials" issue, and given that he already is swimming in money, I'd just tell them fine... keep all materials save meat on what I bring in and just maintain a ledger and as you butcher stuff, deduct those fees from the ledger. Then he can arrange to withdraw smaller allotments of funds if he needs to buy something. Seems like an easy solution. Granted, you are at risk of them fudging numbers to screw you but given how he seems to be allergic to getting paid I don't think he'd care lol

The beef stew sounded interesting. Pretty different than how I make beef stew. I want to try that recipe. I wish they would also mention quantities, but I can probably just Google it and find something similar. I guess I'll have to settle for beef though, I don't know of any butcher around here that carries wyvern

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojay View Post
I went back and watched the coda scene of episode 11 again. It's actually set quite a bit further on in the web novel storyline. Spoiler ahead, although it doesn't affect the anime or even the manga storyline:

Spoiler for minor details:
Interesting, I'll have to look for the novels.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote