View Single Post
Old 2023-03-19, 23:23   Link #66
Strahan

Yea, it's a little irritating. Like his whining about the 5,000 gold in the last episode. Seriously? For Christ's sake man, stop being a wuss. With your item box it's not like anyone would know you are rich; you aren't walking around with sacks of coins. Then there is the fear of going into the cave or near the herd of cows. We're ten episodes in; you'd think by now he would have grasped the fact that with those two around, he has nothing to stress over lol. I thought their reactions to Pepsi was funny. I also was surprised it was "Pepsi" and not like "Papsi" or something, I guess they aren't worried about IP issues. I'm more used to seeing the funny hacks of major brands, like Somy and Sudoh-bucks such lol. It would've been amusing if the writer had made it cause some sort of reaction in Sui, since he's like a liquid himself. Make him drunk or act weird or something, that'd have been funny.

It was cool seeing more goddesses get involved. Funny two how their hunger for junk food led them to basically force feed him blessings. Again with his whining, lol. Who cares if people see multiple blessings? Just say you don't know what happened; they're gods after all. Not like us mortals can explain them. I'd be trying to talk them into regular blessings, not minor ones. Tempt them by saying ok, minor blessings gets you off the shelf stuff. A regular blessing will get home cooked food as well lol. They may get yelled at by the creator god, but that's not my problem

Ninrir is still the cutest goddess though, I'd be happy to stick with her heh.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote