Thread: Crunchyroll Ooyukiumi no Kaina
View Single Post
Old 2023-03-08, 14:46   Link #30
Frontier

The battle begins! Atland is trying their best but they just don't seem to hold a candle to the Valghian war machine .

Ririha was wondering how they would get the people of Valghia to turn on the admiral and the war, but it seems like Noze and the other kids are working on that internally, spreading rumors about the Great Spire and Kaina to make the citizens more willing to stop hostilities and jump ship if it means their salvation .

Some nice Ririha moments...her pride at understanding words now and her recognizing how sore a topic it is for Kaina when she brings up all the people still in the canopy .

"You would be a better king than me, sis." So Yaona is in line for the throne and not Ririha? I guess they follow the trend of a male heir gets first dibs. I wonder if that might change by the end of it ?

Dang, keeping us on egg shells! First you think it was all for nothing because Kaina can't read the symbols, then it turns out the symbols are just upside down, then when they finally realize they have a working map, there's a huge oceanic trench they have no way of getting through to reach the Great Spire...unless they have a Valghia ship that can handle what they need to pierce it. Is that where Amelothee comes in ?

Well, points to Orinoga and his team for trying, even though infiltrating the fortress means nothing to the admiral because he doesn't care about the citizens and it doesn't really hold any strategic advantage .

Orinoga and Amelothee reunite! Though still not under the best of circumstances, even if both seem eager for a rematch .

Dang, I thought that was a mecha but I didn't expect it to be a giant one-eyed, one-armed, robot that's tall enough to stand on the Snow Sea and is piloted with what looks like a human skull! So hardcore .