Thread: Crunchyroll Ooyukiumi no Kaina
View Single Post
Old 2023-02-15, 14:32   Link #22
Frontier

So the Valghians' go to war tactic is taking a royal, putting them in a cage, and then dragging their frozen and starved corpse back to their homeland to intimidate them into giving up. That's pretty hardcore, and Ririha might be the latest victim .

Wait, was that guy at the beginning Amelothee's brother? Was she a princess of the Aquoiler kingdom? Is that why she was so focused on Ririha in the cage, almost like she empathized with her ?

Ugh. Now they're basically just torturing her. I wanted to see Kaina and Yaona go to town on those guards, even if I know it wasn't the smart move .

All that tension and buildup and they finally free Ririha! Even get to use Kaina's laser .

Well, it's nice to know Ririha's dad feels a little bad for what happened to his daughter. But they seriously didn't expect them to kill the messengers? Come on .

Oh yeah, it's nice they saved Ririha in all, but they did kind of drag her little brother and the kingdoms' sole remaining heir into the most dangerous situation possible. Of his own volition, granted, but still. At least she thanked them while they were sleeping, grateful that Kaina came for her and that they both did so much for her .

Y'know, a part of me wanted to see those guards die, but a part of me felt bad watching their commander kill them so easily. Now I'm not sure if they deserved that or not .

It's no time for sightseeing Kaina! Now you're in enemy territory, the city on the sea, Valghia .