Thread: Crunchyroll NieR: Automata Ver1.1a
View Single Post
Old 2023-01-07, 19:23   Link #34
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I just watched the episode. One thing I'll say: it looks absolutely stunning. Visually I think they nailed it. And I'm ok with them seemingly rushing through this ep. There's a lot of story to go through and I hope the show has some surprises still instead of just being a summary of the game.
It didn't feel rushed at all to me. I don't think they skipped anything other than 2B calibrating her new body in the bunker, but it's a sequence that only works in a video game. Same reason they changed the way 9S hacks.

I was amazed how faithful it was, right down to the way 2B climbs ladders. They even kept the machine lifeform trying to revive his brother by feeding him oil from Route B (they're obviously going to fuse A and B, it won't cause any problem).

The cherry on top was them actually adapting the alternate endings. Something to look forward to since I never got them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
promising series

2B looks stunning and when she is clone? again. her eyes are beautiful without the blindfold
As stated in the ep, 2B and 9S are androids. They regularly back up their data and can switch bodies at will so long as there are spares.