View Single Post
Old 2023-01-02, 10:58   Link #1633
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
That's literally the only possible outcome of the relaxation that could be predicted
But the civilians wanted it... so... huh
I am not so sure about that. I mean, stop giving someone water for a couple of days and they will drink ANYTHING, but I would not say that is what the person really wanted. The chinese government for months limited the mobility of millions, but just after Xi officially extended his term and just as winter is on the doorstep, they abruptly relaxed the measures and the CCP gets to blame the civilian population on top of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Meanwhile, pro-Chinese state media in the mainland are criticizing countries that are enacting extra measures for Chinese travelers.
As expected, they keep pushing the narrative about the "evil west" that is going out of its way to make the life of the average chinese harder. ATM china is the biggest breeding ground for new covid19 variants and they expect the west to make the same mistake of allowing unrestricted transport of said virus via airplanes all over the world? Do the chinese people really drink the communist party kool.aid and ask for seconds?
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote