View Single Post
Old 2023-01-01, 19:04   Link #9266
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Chad and Orihime will probably only show up at the very end of the next cour. I think it's fine to leave the content of the next cour as is, it was still great then. The only change I'd make is to make it even clearer than Ichigo is just on another level. Let him actually defeat at least one of those Quincies he briefly fought instead of having Byakuya and the others interfere right when it was getting good.

I want them to make massive changes to what comes after though:

- They can keep the Royal Guard jobbing, but don't offscreen it. The problem with that, however, is that it would reveal the abilities of the Elite Quincies early
- Give the Vizards proper fights. Have the captains use their masks. They were shafted so fucking hard in this arc, not a single one of them won a fight IIRC. It's actually not just this arc, in FKT only Hachi was able to defeat an Espada
- Give Chad a fight against a Quincy where he finally gets the full armor foreshadowed for ages
- Make Ginjo and Tsukishima do more than just restore Ichigo's bankai. But if they animate the novels after that I guess that won't be needed since I heard Ginjo has a big role in them
- Having Isshin and Ryuken do something, ANYTHING, other than just coming all the way there to act as deliverymen. Were they eating popcorn while watching Aizen, Renji and Ichigo fight Yhwach?
- Have Gerard actually be defeated. Him coming back over and over was some massive bullshit
- Have Ichigo actually use his bankai's special ability in the final fight. Surely it can't just be bigger Getsuga Tensho that made Yhwach shake in his boots

That's all I can think of right now.