Thread: Crunchyroll Bocchi the Rock!
View Single Post
Old 2022-11-26, 14:49   Link #50
ryllharu

I'm glad Nijika figured out that Bocchi is guitarhero and asked her about it, even complimenting her on helping them for so long.

But I was also happy that they left it unsaid about Bocchi wanting to be in a band to make friends. Whether she realized it or not, Bocchi already achieved her original goal. Now she's just paying back the dreams of the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Love how they actually bothered to animated and performed the two out of three songs at the animated gig. Usually one would expect directors/producers to cut short the first performance, has long as it just shows what they need to show, i.e. anxiety, timing issues etc. The way that they have them play out the first song, actually gives the show a more realistic edge.
This show consistently has much more music than the overwhelming majority of "music" centric anime.

At least outside of the idol cultivation sub-genre.

It's not even the big showpieces like this episode or episode 5. It's from the very start with Bocchi's little cheer-up songs in the closet or at the bar trying to memorize the drink layout. The immaculate detail of the equipment, etc.
ryllharu is offline   Reply With Quote