View Single Post
Old 2022-11-20, 10:55   Link #1625
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Old man told me that the fam would just go on vacation in HK since they made entry requirements less strict.

I told him I don't know since it's because of the need for a RAT test and showing a green QR code. Even at that, there's 7 days of (quasi) quarantine.

He did say that we can just go out and get food and bring it back to the hotel or order room service (Well he is paying anyway....). This includes self-monitoring and checking in with the HKSAR government after doing RAT tests daily.

Even with him saying that it's worth it, it's still too much for me IMO. I've got nothing to gain from visiting HK (never mind what happened in '19 since it's a whole different discussion). Also, it's too much hassle. I don't think I can do anything to convince my dad to not go there since he "needed" to do things there and he wants to spend time since I'm doing my Masters.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote