View Single Post
Old 2022-10-24, 18:28   Link #94
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ichigo is categorized as a special threat, and as soon as he's confirmed to be in Hueco Mundo, the Quincies immediately start their invasion of Soul Society. It's the same tactic Aizen used, though he lured in a few captains too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm starting to get really concerned that it's been 2 episodes since that declaration of war and no one on the Shinigami side has openly talked about needing to refrain from using their bankai. Did Sasakibe seriously die right before he finished his sentence? He seemed lively enough to at least say "they are trying to seal/steal/negate/kill/whatever our bankai." This attack is already hitting extremes right out of the gate. If the captains start busting out their bankai and that weird move is used against them I don't expect many to get out free of consequence like Ichigo.
Cut content. Mayuri told everyone during the meeting that they have an unknown way of neutralizing bankai in the manga. They also cut the vice captain's meeting where Kira deduced Mayuri was behind the disappearances in Rukongai and decided to inform Yamamoto.

On the other hand, I'm glad they're adding scenes with Ishida, I think it was all anime original.