View Single Post
Old 2022-10-17, 16:56   Link #85
Frontier

Y'know, I almost feel bad for Luders and Ebern...it doesn't pay to fail or talk a good game against a very kill-happy leader .

The only thing I missed more than Bleach are Bleach Openings, and we've got another winner on our hands! Showing off Ichigo and co., all the Squad Captains and their lieutenants (surprisingly the only time Rukia actually shows up in the OP), the Quincies, and the ensuing battles we'll see this season. I'm actually kind of surprised how much from the manga they showed off, especially the ending .

I see Uryu's crush on Orihime hasn't abated any .

Sasakibe may not have been a major character (I don't even remember if he got much filler content to be honest), he's the first good guy to die in the series in a while (not counting Gin I guess) so it's a solemn moment for all involved. At least he got a proper Soul Society funeral (featuring more returning cast with time-skip looks) .

Nel! Crashing into Ichigo like it's just another day, of course Huecco Mundo is actually in trouble so now it's "The Return to Hueco Mundo." Even Pesche's here! Poor Dondochakka !

Everyone's off to help except Uryu, because Orihime's not in immediate danger this time, but also so they can stretch out him finding out about the other Quincies, I imagine .

Poor Halibel. She was in charge of Hueco Mondo but then she gets summarily defeated and held hostage by Yhwach .

Oh hey, it's those two Arrancar girls who held Orihime captive! Points for trying .

Dang, the Tres Bestia have never looked so hot or intimidating! Sure they lost in the end, but at least they got to show off a little .

I love how Nel's giving this big speech about how awesome the Tres Bestia are while clawing out Ichigo's eyes .

I'm kind of amazed they were able to draw out Koichi Yamadera in this, but dang it if he wasn't having the time of his life voicing J - Quilge Opie and all his sadistic and depraved tendencies in proper hammy fashion. I think Ichigo's in for a real fight this time .

I talked about Bleach OP's, but I can't forget Bleach ED's! The new ED is solid and surprisingly ominous with all the broken Shikai's with OG!Zangetsu on top .