View Single Post
Old 2022-10-13, 15:18   Link #75
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Reiji being her brother's son would be more than enough to explain them looking alike. Her panicking so much when he showed up to take Reiji to the beach hints she was afraid he would take him away, meaning he has a legitimate claim over Reiji.
That is a good point. Didn't think of that. Probably a heck more likely than some crazy incest plot like I was thinking . I still can't fully abide to this theory for the aforementioned reasons though(aside from Reiji's looks).

Quote:
Regarding Kazu's dad finding out Reiji wasn't his son later, we only have Yuko's word for it. Before this chapter, she said he started getting violent after suspecting Reiji wasn't his son, but now she tells us it happened before Reiji was even born and that he even went after Kazu. So which is it?
It's not mutually exclusive is it? He could have started to go off-the-rails until she got pregnant, and then he could have been fine from that point on until Yuko told him the truth. Ofc this is Yuko, so its possible she could have simply lied, with Kazu's dad knowing the truth the whole time, but the way she was looking, I don't believe it is a blatant lie. Flimsy reason, just going by how sad she was looking, but its just how I feel at this point.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote