View Single Post
Old 2022-10-10, 10:27   Link #63
Strahan

Watched the first ep, was pretty stoked to see it pop into my notifications. It was pretty cool. I was annoyed with the animators of the ED though... there is a spot during the ED that looked to me like a bug had landed on my screen:

The screen is 142", so at that scale it was just the right size to be a stinkbug, of which I've already captured three in the house. In the theater room, it's totally dark save for the screen so it's not uncommon for bugs to land on the screen if they get in. So it wasn't until I paused it and grabbed my bug catcher that I realized it's just part of the video lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm not a fan of this arc, but I'm still excited that Bleach is coming back. It's the first anime I started watching weekly.
Ditto. I started watching anime when I was 14 (1988) but after watching 4-5 shows, didn't watch any more until I was thirty something. A local gaming store was selling bootleg anime, so I picked up Bleach figuring I'd see what modern anime is like and got hooked

Quote:
The most important thing is to bring back the same person for the soundtrack.
Same people, not person. The original soundtrack comprises songs from many different artists.

Quote:
Somebody screwed up and the first episode got leaked. People who have been around long enough would know where to find it.

Going to keep it under spoiler tags since it's not been official released yet.

Spoiler for Episode 1:
Agreed about the overkill part; but then, they started leaning on that move a lot in the first run too. Kinda silly to do that for that level of enemy, but for the heroes' introductions I guess they wanted to show them all being cool
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote