View Single Post
Old 2022-10-03, 15:49   Link #63
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Miorine seems up for it at least. She had no interest in the douchebag but as soon as Suletta won she quickly made it official and was all "nice to meet you hubby". I wonder how much that is because she herself might have some interest in Suletta and how much it is that she sees this as a step towards (some) personal freedom. At a minimum, Miorine keeping Suletta around should work as "bug repellant".

Suletta looks like she could be easily bribed with fresh fruit and veg at least - the way to Suletta's heart is through her stomach?
I think it's too early for Miorine to have genuine romantic feelings for Suletta, so I'm just assuming she's using the whole "groom" thing as an excuse to ward off other suitors because she's not serious otherwise.

Although she did pretty nonchalantly confirm same-sex marriage is normal in that setting .
Quote:
I dunno. We've not seen any other obvious idiots who seem ready to fight someone who absolutely spanked the previous top dog. It might be a while before we get another duel involving Ariel. The others seem more interested in Suletta and Ariel (love rivals more than duel rivals?). I guess we'll see how people react to a "Gundam" as well.
Well, I guess we probably won't get an Ariel fight every episode because that might kill the budget a little .

I do feel like some of the other corporations might want to test Suletta's mettle or find out more about her, either through a duel or otherwise. Especially the kid who was reading his book but perked up when he realized she was piloting a Gundam.
Quote:
Well, if he truly only cares about the result then he shouldn't be too bothered... but I do expect him to be very interested in Suletta and especially Ariel. Like, it wouldn't surprise me to see him turn up in person.
I'm not sure if he would be okay with the "result" if it brings back into prominence the Mobile Suit and the design structure that he tried to systematically nip in the bud.