View Single Post
Old 2022-10-03, 12:38   Link #60
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Were I a betting men, I would put money on that happening tbh
Miorine seems up for it at least. She had no interest in the douchebag but as soon as Suletta won she quickly made it official and was all "nice to meet you hubby". I wonder how much that is because she herself might have some interest in Suletta and how much it is that she sees this as a step towards (some) personal freedom. At a minimum, Miorine keeping Suletta around should work as "bug repellant".

Suletta looks like she could be easily bribed with fresh fruit and veg at least - the way to Suletta's heart is through her stomach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I think the main thrust of the first half of the season will be Suletta and Miorine bonding and Suletta having to protect Miorine from other suitors or people only interested in using her as a bargaining chip, as well as any contenders who want to fight Suletta because now she's the top dog at the academy.

So the first half will probably be duel after duel until we get to the more serious plot later.
I dunno. We've not seen any other obvious idiots who seem ready to fight someone who absolutely spanked the previous top dog. It might be a while before we get another duel involving Ariel. The others seem more interested in Suletta and Ariel (love rivals more than duel rivals?). I guess we'll see how people react to a "Gundam" as well.

Quote:
And likely for the fact that Suletta is now Miorine's "groom" will bring her into conflict with Delling because I don't think he's going to care for some random girl who isn't from the traditional Mobile Suit monopoly structure being his daughters' protector and upsetting the balance of power he has orchestrated (not to mention the fact that she's obviously piloting one of the last Gundam's he tried to have destroyed). So that will probably lead to Suletta getting her chance to avenge her families one way or another.
Well, if he truly only cares about the result then he shouldn't be too bothered... but I do expect him to be very interested in Suletta and especially Ariel. Like, it wouldn't surprise me to see him turn up in person.

PS Utena OP is nice:
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote