View Single Post
Old 2022-10-02, 20:14   Link #41
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That was really nice. I was caught off-guard by Suletta being a shy blubbering mess but she can stand up for herself (or rather, others) when she needs to. I loved that she utterly destroyed that guy's MS when all she needed was to destroy the antenna.

The yuri is a very nice surprise. It's particularly cool that Miorine sees it as normal. I doubt she plans on marrying Suletta of course, but over the course of the show, who knows...

The answer to that is on the official website (the Japanese one).

Spoiler for Just in case people don't want to know:
I'm just going to wait for the show to directly comment on that within an actual episode. Since I'm curious if there is a good reason or if the mother is just incredibly careless. For speculation there's a lot of fun possibilities. Like being so terrified of her daughter's ability to slaughter people at the age of 4 that she just wants to get her killed. Or that she's consumed by revenge that she's willing to put her daughter's life in jeopardy to get it. It could be the reckless thing. Especially with her teaching her daughter that retreat is itself worth far less than charging forward. Which sometimes can be the case, but I'm not sure that I'd want to quantify retreat as being the lesser option in every situation.