View Single Post
Old 2022-10-02, 11:15   Link #24
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
They just went straight from yuri-vibes into straight up yuri since they are engaged now .

I do hope they are just hiding the second half of the show. It would be a shame for the first real Gundam series since IBO to only get half the regular amount of episodes. And I wouldn't even want to joke on that being done to the first Gundam series with a female protagonist.

As for the episode, it was fine. I'll admit the prologue episode was better. Suletta will be good...once she gets past her awkward stage. It's nice that she can absolutely get it going in a fight. But even if I get why they are having her be incredibly awkward that doesn't make it fun to watch .

Credit to them for some surprises. I figured that Miorine would actually be really competent and a rival for Suletta. Instead she's got no clue what she's doing in a mobile suit and is stupid enough to nearly get someone expelled because she's "gotta do things herself!" That's a fine approach...if the person saying it can actually follow through on that!

I'm also wondering if Suletta's mother is even sane. Her husband and friends were murdered over the existence of Gundams. And she's just sending her daughter off to school in one!? She can't think that no one's going to notice or that there won't be immediate and deadly consequences right?